Tuesday 27 July 2010

The great escape "NOT"

well it was about this time that I hatched my escape plan which was not a total success not even a partial one.
In the visitors entrance was a rather large mat for wiping your feet on, It sat in a recess which was about two inches deep after lifting the mat I discovered planking which was secured with large brass headed screws.
After a brief visit to the kitchen I returned with a teaspoon and soon had all the screws removed.
The void below was more than adequate to allow me to enter the underfloor space but my heart sank when I realised that the sunlight entering the void was due to the fact that visitor block was in fact raised above the outside ground level and digging my way out of here with a teaspoon would be beyond even my resourcefulness. anyway it still felt like temporary freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment