Wednesday 30 September 2009

Getting with Jesus

Well I was asked what religion I was and said I did not believe in god as it was all a load of mumbo jumbo.
The nice man "screw" Then handed me a bucket and a scrubbing brush and pointed to the M1 "long corridor" that went all the way through the nick that is yours for the rest of your stay here every sunday you can scrub it from top to bottom.
It was at this very moment that there was a flash of light and an angel appeared, Well not really but I quickly became a Catholic,
There was a bonus to becoming a Catholic we got to have a sip of wine and this was a physiological boost if nothing else.
Well the singing was predictably awful but passed a bit of time by and the chappel was one of the few places you could swap items without too much scrutiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment